Friday, March 16, 2012

First Ever Blog Post

Good day y'all!

  I created this blog for the joy of sharing daily doses of happiness experienced by myself. I'm currently studying BS-Computer Engineering at the De La Salle University (DLSU). I'm a hobbyist photographer. I usually use my iPhone4s for taking pictures of the foods and places I want everyone to see. I use my Nikon D60 for shooting some models/cosplayers I find attractive and cute. I'm part of the ADT (Access Dance Troupe) which aims to imitate or rather perform our idol's dance step, World Order (Genki Sudo). Ask anyone from the 61st - 64th eng, they may know us and they can tell how great we are LOL haha. For a sample video of one of our performance, you can check the header tab :) . I want to be a theatre/film actor because I think portraying another personality is kinda exciting because it makes an individual explore other's emotions.

  So expect that all you're gonna see on this blog are all about  

FOODS I've tasted,

Roast Pork, Roast Duck, and BBQ Pork combo

Gloria Jean's High Voltage Mocha

Spicy Grilled Octopus at Arirang BBQ Grill

KFC Signature Range Burger by Darren Simpson: Chilli Relish and Cheddar (A MUST EAT!)


Macaroons


Shimizu's "I-forgot-the-maki's-name" Maki LOL




PLACES I've visited,

Softball game ADMU vs UE at the Rizal Field


Ferris Wheel at SM MOA

Changi Airport vicinity


Up up in the sky


Up up in the sky



Skull Ruins at Adventure World

Perth city


Skull Ruins at Adventure World








MODEL SHOOTS that I find attractive and cute,

AJ Reyes and Denise Ang
 
Denise Ang

Angelica Signo

Myrtle Gail Sarrosa

Jennifer Ann Valenzuela 


and DAILY EXPERIENCES that are worth sharing for.

Rokkies


  So everyone,
One word for all of you guys:



Smile :)







3 comments: