Saturday, November 3, 2012

Peaches on Top by Phylicia Marie Pineda Product/Model shoot

  May 26, 2012 -- I just can't believe I managed to go to Ms. Phylicia Marie Pineda's  (http://phyliciamarie.com) online shop: "Peaches on Top" photoshoot because yesterday I was swimming all day with some friends 'til night.


Eunice Chua

   The shoot was held at Burgundy near DLSU Taft. The main purpose of the shoot is for her online shop.


Eunice Lodripas


  The shoot started as early as lunch time. Just imagine the intensity of the sun rays on the rooftop! As I shoot these two lovely models: Eunice Chua and Eunice Lodripas, I can feel that I'm a living soon-to-be barbecue. Well I think it's better than having a rainy day.


Eunice Chua


  The two lovely girls well cooperated with the flow of the shoot. Well maybe it's because of the heat that crunches our skin. Anyway, lots of pretty and cute clothes can be found on Phya's online shop! Try visiting her online shop! (click me...NOOOO...just click me


Eunice Lodripas


  Oh I just wish I can wear these outfits because they're just soooooo cuteeeeee (LOOOOOOOOOOOL).
Eunice Lodripas


  The shoot ended around 1:30 pm. I'm so happy that my skin will now end suffering the wrath of our mother sun.
Eunice Chua


  So check out Phya's online shop once more:

  And also check her website:

  Thanks for the invite Phya! Hope to work with you again in the near future :D



  More of my shots here:

-- Flickr 





Smile :)



No comments:

Post a Comment