Thursday, October 25, 2012

Charleen Abigaile Cruz: To sign... my items

  March 9, 2012 - I went to school for another tambay moments in our thesis room but before going there, I first visited Enrique Razon bldg. 9th floor to see if  DLSU's WVT is practicing. What surprised me is that THEY ARE practicing with their captain Cha Cruz. I just remembered that the team will compete in the Eagle Ridge Volleyball tournament this Sunday in Cavite. So it's nothing new that Cha is with them practicing.


  Having my "H" shirt along with me with Abi's sign on it, I decided to watch their practice and wait for it to end. So I need a handy-dandy marker or a pentel pen! I'm sooooo lucky that I DON'T HAVE that marker in my bag. So I texted my thesis mate joel to buy one and bring it to me. Joel arrived and we watched the practice and waited for it to end haha.



  After 3 hours of watching their practice session and waiting for it to end, it finally concluded. First came into my mind was having Cha sign my shirt because the shirt is solemnly dedicated for her so it's a must to have her autograph! I approached Cha to sign the shirt for me and she gave me a smile. I talked to her about the upcoming Eagle Ridge tourney and she confirmed that she's going to play with the team. After signing my shirt, I decided to present my CBTL planner for her to sign also. Must not miss this opportunity HAHA!!! It just looks like a book signing lol.



  After having my items signed, I asked Cha if we can take a picture together. he said yes and I handed my phone to Joel to take a click. I should've learned how to smile earlier because not a piece of smile can be found on the picture :(


  Anyway, it was fun that Cha finally signed my shirt. Even if it's just a signature, it really means a lot. It's like a kitty having his milk for the first time ever. What a comparison. Well anyway, THANK YOU CHA CRUZ :) ANIMO LA SALLE!!!





Smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment