Thursday, November 1, 2012

H!P realm PH outing

  March 26, 2012 - A great day to go out and have some swimming. It's summer! Yes! S-U-M-M-E-R. The hottest season of the year in the Philippines. Philippines has 2 seasons to be exact. First, the summer season wherein that moment when you go outside at 12 noon, you're gonna get your skin toasted within just 5 minutes of exposure to the sun. Then the rainy season wherein traumatic flooding will occur and lots of families' houses will be taken away again by the storm. I'm not happy with the rainy season because lots of mourning will be experienced once more. God help the Philippines.

Donnie - Kams - Vlad - Tutz - Eli


  Moving on, I went to Greenview Phase 3 Fairview, Quezon city to visit my friends who gathered there for the seasonal H!PRealm meet-up. It's my first time being there and to see other H!PRealm buddies who I just always have talked with online. So I was there around 11am? Or 12 noon. Not quite sure but it's a gloomy day. Thanks clouds for protecting us from the sun.


  When I got there, all the folks were eating and I was just right in time to eat something. I'm starving due to the long travel. It took me around 1 hour and 30 minutes because I came from Malabon city.



  While I was eating, they were playing H!P music videos. Some were all like wakutekawakutekawakuteka and doing the wota chant. Of course it's fun seeing them enjoy themselves and releasing their heart out and savoring the day. Also one of my reasons of going to this meet-up is to copy a Rival Survival concert (wherein Kamei Eri, Jun Jun, and Lin Lin graduated that event) because I was having a difficulty finding a high quality one.


  Anyway, we decided to play basketball. When we did, some actually just watched because we are like more than 10. Others went playing tennis once more. And so the sports carried on and so on and so forth.


  I had this Taiyaki brought by Kams for merienda. The picture above shows a Taiyaki with red beans. It's sweet and delicious. There is another flavor she brought, the one with custard. It's also sweet but not as stunning as the red bean one. For this experience, thanks Kams.


  The event ended around 9pm and went on our way home back to FCM. There we ate at Jollibee for some almost-midnight snack. After eating, some of us parted ways and took alternate routes. I went with some of them going to Cubao. There I rode a bus going to Malabon city and went home. So the day was fun.



Smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment