Friday, October 26, 2012

Draw Something

  March 2012 - This season, the app "Draw Something" is famous. I've been inviting some of my friends on FB to play this. One of my friend caught my attention, Giselle Banzon.


  While we were playing turns on this game, I noticed how PRO she is in drawing the said word. Here are samples of her drawings:


Twilight


The word is just "trashcan" and yet she drew Oscar! Fantastic!


World of Warcraft


Zombie


Instead of drawing a piece of rock with limbs, she drew Gollum! And she got the face of Gollum exactly as what Gollum really looks like.


  I just had to share her fantastic talent! Drawing such with touch screen smartphone/iPad is really hard! Even if she has (might have) a stylus pen, it's still difficult. Well she's got the talent! *Salute*



Smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment