Sunday, October 21, 2012

ADMU vs DLSU Finals Game 1

  February 22, 2012 - Ash Wednesday. A time to repent and to visit the church for the some ash. Before I hear the mass, I just have to watch the UAAP Volleyball ADMU vs DLSU Finals Game 1 live at San Juan FilOil Flying V arena. It was awful that we lost. It was our first loss after 30 games? Am I correct? Well correct me if I'm wrong but it's around that value though. In season 73, we are undefeated and still continuing the streak until season 74 and this day came and stopped that streak. I was cheering again for the ADMU Lady Eagles again because I just fell in love with those two girls, Fille Cainglet and Gretchen Ho. I just can't stop cheering LOLOLOL. But of course I was also cheering for our Lady Spikers when we are at the verge of losing the 4h set. I was so confident that we wouldn't los so that's why I was cheering for the enemy in the first 3 sets. I regret why I did that but it's fine. We still have two games to comeback though. 


ADMU Lady Eagles lining up for their practice routine





























  The score was 3-1 in favor of the ADMU Lady Eagles. It's okay Lady Spikers! We'll have the next two games! Trust is a must!




Smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment