Sunday, October 21, 2012

UAAP Volleyball Round 2 ADMU vs DLSU

  February 12, 2012 - A bright sunny Sunday. A time to relax and to visit some dessert/coffee shops to unwind.
  Well I went outside, not to relax but to watch the UAAP Volleyball ADMU vs DLSU round 2 meeting game live at San Juan FilOil Flying V arena. You think it was that unwinding? Well it is when we won already. But the whole game duration? NOT! It didn't even remove some of my depression about the upcoming so-black valentines day (because I got no date blah blah shit) but it gave me stress because of how close the fight was! Yes! The game reached the 5th set and alas! We won but its intensity can't be compared to any ordinary fail Sunday routine!


  I was with my id 107, and 108 CPE friends that day. This watching-of-the-game event wasn't even really planned that much. I was just told about this the day before (Saturday.) As a good friend and also I'm available, I said yes! (YES MAN)
  As an excited LaSallian, Mico and I decided to meet at Katipunan station at exactly 12pm even if the game will start at 3pm because there is still a game before ADMU vs DLSU at 1pm. Mico used the i10 of his sister, Nine (Anthonine)

  Well of course, we arrived just too early because the match before ADMU vs DLSU is still ongoing which I forgot what schools are battling that time. Well anyway, moving on, my comrades are too excited to watch the ADMU vs DLSU game because they were cheering for the team which has the advantage so that their game will end soon so the next game can commence asap.






  How ironic this can be. I was cheering for the ADMU Lady Eagles that time and shouting my heart out while wearing my green shirt LOLOL. I was cheering specially for Gretchen Ho [3] and Fille Cainglet [15]. They're so stunning that I just can't resist myself from cheering. Well, I was cheering for our very own DLSU Lady Spikers too. Of course nothing can beat the current line-up of DLSU's volleyball team. So I think I need to cheer for the underdogs this time LOLOLOL.




Smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment